jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Was my hub flagged?

1. lyndre profile image81
    lyndreposted 5 years ago

I had the ads disabled on the hub below.

I am not bothered about this as the purpose of the hub was to help others and not to make money.

The hub was not picked up by automatic filters,but reviewed by a moderator.I also do not have a problem with this as the hubpages staff are only doing their job.

My problem and I may be way off beam here is, if my hub was flagged I can,t understand why anyone would do so.

It includes my own personal experiance of sexual abuse,some statistics,the problems caused,and available help.I cannot find anything I think people would object too.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Male-sexual-abu … the-trauma

2. Madurai profile image60
    Maduraiposted 5 years ago

Your topic contain the word SEX... so ads will not be displayed...

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

It sounds more automatic on Google's side in my opinion. I doubt someone flagged it.

4. IzzyM profile image84
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

I've just commented, Lyndre. Deeply moving any may well be helpful to youngsters today.

I would also suggest putting a few Amazon capsules in there - do them around the page to break the text up. Offers books that deal with this subject.

Sorry about your ads. One of mine that has been up for a year recently got it's ads removed too. I took the worst of the words off it, but I can't remove more without changing the whole content of the hub.

I'm watching its score climb...it got to 93 but its just gone back to 92, but no ads. lol

1. lyndre profile image81
      lyndreposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cheers Izzy.
      Thanks for the suggestions.As with your own hub there is nothing I think I could change without harming the message in the hub