jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Am i right ???

1. am@n profile image69
    am@nposted 5 years ago

Hi! I am a student from India, i tried all the sources of online income, but most of them were scams... blogging didn't made money for me it made just few bucks in a huge interval of time.. Then i came to hubpages... I wrote some hubs in the starting but then i stopped it... then one day when i checked mu adsense earning, i found that i got 1.23 $ for just one click, i was amazed because it was a very new thing to me... previously i got a maximum of about 0.2 $. Then i started making my strategies to publish as many hubs as possible... but when i heard terms about 'google external keyword tool and other 'article spinner' options for quick hubs i was once again deviated from my original path of publishing quality hubs...

Now i have made a policy to write at least 1 hub a day, and that too completely original work and a long one too with plenty of detail about the topic i am writing about. Is this strategy right... will i get some benefit or am i just wasting my time on hubpages also... I have decided to publish 600 hubs in a span of upcoming 1 year by consistent writing... but all i do is write and just publish the hub... Please tell me do i need to perform any more publicity options apart from social networking website to get benefit or will my hubs automatically generate traffic from google and other search engines if a write original and long hubs... Please tell me
    Till now i have made just 13 $ from hubpages, am i going right, or i should change my strategies... please help me

2. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Don't use article spinners, they won't benefit you and are against Google Adsense TOS.

Do keep writing high quality informative content, it will pay off over time.

Remember when you are writing online you have a huge amount of competition, you cannot expect to just write an article and have it rank highly against people who have been writing for decades. 

My advice wold be to research SEO and apply it to what you write, you will start to see earnings.

1. am@n profile image69
      am@nposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I dont use article spinners as i dont find any sense spinning the articles, and few of my friends too told me to not to do this...
      Mam can you please elaborate 'SEO research'

1. thisisoli profile image72
        thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Google is your friend here, it is a HUGE subject.

2. saleheensblog profile image59
        saleheensblogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

get started from here http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/63013#post1389381

Then read hubs on SEO [keyword research, article directories, social bookmarks and backlinking] by ryankett, Thisisoli, Misha, Peter Hoggan, TerryGL, Alison Graham, Sunforged, Skyfire, Mark Knowles and Susana S.

Simply start from keyword research with Google adwords.

2. am@n profile image69
      am@nposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can you please tell me how much money are you making monthly with your current stats on hubpages??? It will help me set my goals and aims

1. Hestia DeVoto profile image60
        Hestia DeVotoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You might like to read this section, put together by HubPages.  It really shows what's possible.

3. BabaBooey profile image60
    BabaBooeyposted 5 years ago

Do you really think that you are right about this?  If you do than who cares what everyone else thinks.  Keep your thoughts to yourself, and be the king of your own world.

4. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

I have only been here 2 months but I have written more hubs than you.  I think that makes a lot of difference since I have made more than $10 on Google Adsense and $9 on Amazon, all on my second month, since I earned Zero in my first month.  I would suggest reading all the suggested links here how to earn from Hubpages and write write write and write some more.

1. dexixy profile image23
      dexixyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

@Rosie, good advise, i've been here 10 days and seeing nothing in my adsense account was making me crazy

5. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

1 hub per day is really good. Posting original content on the topics that people are searching will give you regular earnings.