Hubs not being Indexed?

1. paddy_avfc profile image60
    paddy_avfcposted 9 years ago

Hi everyone,

I just ran all of my Hubs through a checker to see how many pages were indexed in Google, I found that none of my 16 Hubs were!  Many of them have a respectable Hubscore and as you will see I'm not a spammer or user of duplicate content.

Any ideas why this is?

2. pauldeeds profile image
    pauldeedsposted 9 years ago

This google search shows some of your hubs that are in the index.  I don't believe HubPages is doing anything that would prevent your hubs from being indexed--it is ultimately google's mysterious algorithm that decides what is in and what is not.

That said, I think the best way to stay indexed is to have high quality back links to your content from external sites.  Of course that is easy to say, but hard to do ...

3. paddy_avfc profile image60
    paddy_avfcposted 9 years ago

Thanks for that Paul, I was actually searching for each individual URL rather than the way you did it using my username.

Yes I don't think anyone really knows what is going on inside Google's mind!  I'd be a millionaire if I did!  But the general principles do seem to be good backlinks and quality content and of course some time.