jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (13 posts)

Woot, my first hub fan.. and i'm a prodigy ??

1. 0
    Popular Wealthposted 8 years ago

I decided to give HubPages a whirl after reading an article written by Darren Rowse of Problogger.net. I own several sites of my own and feel that writing content for sites I don't own isn't the most effective use for my time but I trust Darren and found the maturity level of hubbers to be great.... ok, ok, and I try everything once.

I logged on tonight to see what happened to my first hub and got an ego boost when I found I had a fan already (love you long time my #1 fan). Then I noticed my profile is calling me a prodigy. Now i'm all warm and glowy inside... :p

All kidding aside - I'm enjoying HubPages more than expected and i'm not easily amused. I'm now officialy a fan of HubPages because it's a great concept WITH great execution. A+

/wave @ everyone

1. The How To Hub profile image78
      The How To Hubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That's funny - I felt exactly the same.

Hubpages is so much fun and works well for pointing traffic getting backlinks etc.... good stuff.

2. tcnixon profile image81
    tcnixonposted 8 years ago

My thoughts exactly. I have a couple of blogs, a couple websites, and a couple books to be written, and, yet, here I am. I am curious to see how helpful it will be to all of those things.

However, thus far, I am pleased. smile

3. Tater2tot profile image60
    Tater2totposted 8 years ago

Haha. I feel exactly the same way. I was sp excited when I finally turned expert! I also have a couple of websites but it seems like more fun to write on hubpages!

1. topstuff profile image61
      topstuffposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I checked your music website it has very less content and many videos are unavailable,i wanteed to view two of them and all i get was sorry......

4. HiddenCrimson profile image60
    HiddenCrimsonposted 8 years ago

Yeah, this place is definitely very cool. Also, I wouldn't consider it a waste of time because you can always direct your readers to your other websites.

5. DonnaCSmith profile image83
    DonnaCSmithposted 8 years ago

Warning: I think hubs are addicting. And Welcome!

6. Marian Swift profile image61
    Marian Swiftposted 8 years ago

Cool feeling, isn't it?  Welcome to Hub Pages!

7. vietnamese profile image79
    vietnameseposted 8 years ago

I was the same way also! I just wish that I have more time so I can spend on here, but I don't! This was the very first place that I want to go to everyday whenever possible. Everything here is great and GREAT!

8. CarpetDiem profile image79
    CarpetDiemposted 8 years ago

hi Popular Wealth,
    Greetings from a fellow prodigy and a fellow Southern Californian!  I like hubpages too!  Now I've just got to get it in gear and publish a few more hubs!  BTW, what the heck is your picture of??? Julia Roberts catching a hotdog? Please explain!

9. Lidian profile image76
    Lidianposted 8 years ago

I really like Hubs too - I have 2 websites but I also like writing about stuff that doesn't really fit on them, and the community is wonderful.

10. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 8 years ago

I did likewise and find I now love this place!
    And by the way, you have got another fan now! lol

11. jim10 profile image71
    jim10posted 8 years ago

Tonyab suggested hubpages to me since I was getting into Affiliate Marketing and I am so glad I tried it. All the hubbers are so helpful and provide great info. It is a great community. I seem to do a lot better with than I did with Squidoo. So welcome to Hubpages.