jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (15 posts)

14 months on Hubpages and its getting easier!

1. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

My hubs are gradually building up to a respectful number for earning decent money, 3-4 hubs I constantly backlink to help keep them in their high Google rankings (2-4 spots)
    Ive tried managing a few of mine own sites and they have trickles of revenue but I want to increase both my Adsense and Amazon to a combined amount to quit the day job. I won't give up, I'm a third of the way there!

Just bought a new website about Technology gizmos

1. dexixy profile image23
      dexixyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good for you, Zero cash in my My adsense account, joined about 10 days ago

1. Mikeydoes profile image79
        Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is something that you should expect. If you are brand new that is a sure thing. Stick with this and learn all you can, be sure to ask any questions, believe me I had no idea what I was doing and I'm sure I still don't. Looks to me you already have a pretty good understanding, so I'm sure you'll do fine.

I started seeing results, as in getting a dollar a day, a little before 2 months I believe. I did a lot of testing with a variety of hubs. I thought I got it 2 months ago, but I still had a lot to learn. Now with my basic knowledge and my own special niches. Find out what works for you and drill it into the ground! If something doesn't work, don't cry over it, move on and make new ones.

Good luck, glad to see you aren't let down.

2. itech profile image59
        itechposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Join Flixya (Suggest you only for a day).... People r hungry there to earn little money....and will do anything....
        Whenever I go there... at least one or two people came and click on my ads. Then, they send me a message like this "I did, do the same on my Photo or blog or on somewhere else"

2. Mikeydoes profile image79

Ohh yeah. You and I both know this can easily be a full time job. If I gave this site 40 hours a weeks doing hubs, I'd be a very happy man.

1. simeonvisser profile image89
        simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What is stopping you? smile

1. Mikeydoes profile image79

My brain gets overloaded! Breaks are needed! I have so many ideas it gets overwhelming. Right now I am in Florida working all day, so I can't produce hubs, believe me it is killing me I'm not home working my arse off!

I've found that not burning yourself out is the way to go. Expect a bunch of hubs out of me at the end of the month!

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Congrats, Richie!

3. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 6 years ago

Way to go Richie! I like your spirit and determination. Success is certain for someone like you with such a great determination and will power. Keep Going. All the best!

4. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

Hey Irohner, Candid, do you find people are spending a little bit less because its just after Xmas? I have high traffic, High clicks but average revenue the last week or so :S

1. sid_candid profile image60
      sid_candidposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes I too have a surge in traffic but earnings and clicks are still not happening ion expected levels. Hope things will improve by February.

5. GearHead2012 profile image61
    GearHead2012posted 6 years ago

good job mate! keep going! i haven't been on here that long but i want to make a decent wage for working on my own. words of encouragement go a long way on this site smile

6. simeonvisser profile image89
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

Nice going Richie, you'll get there someday!

1. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congrats determination is  key!

7. wsupaul88 profile image88
    wsupaul88posted 6 years ago

Good Job! It is good to know that it gets easier with time. I just started so I know I have an uphill battle ahead of me. But I'm having a lot of fun still so its not too bad!

working