jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

I have just discovered how to download photos so I can upload them!!!

1. salt profile image64
    saltposted 6 years ago

Ive had so much trouble trying to get my photos as large or half page size. I've finally found out its because of the way Ive been downloading it!!!! Yippee!

As Ive seen some amazing photos on other peoples hubs and was beginning to wonder if the hubpages team had made something funny happen to make my photos have big grainy pixels.. I thought it was a conspiracy!!!

Its not a conspiracy, this time... Now my faith is re discovered! and now I have alot of work to reload photos!!!!

2. wsupaul88 profile image88
    wsupaul88posted 6 years ago

nice work salt!

1. salt profile image64
      saltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Its a bit sad really, that I had downloaded thumbnails and then wanted them to fit full page photos for my hub.

1. wilderness profile image96
        wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not unusual - I think most of us have done that at one time or another.  At least I know I did!  I had some that looked bad even on the 1/4 size, but figured it out when I realized that all the ones I took were great - it was just the downloaded ones that were crappy.

1. salt profile image64

smile

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image78
    Ultimate Hubberposted 6 years ago

I remember doing it once for one of my hubs. I have been downloading photos for a long time,yet that happened.

1. salt profile image64

It has puzzled me for so long. I thought it was a conspiracy!!!

working