jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

1. wsupaul88 profile image87
    wsupaul88posted 5 years ago

Has anyone had success using the Firefox extension StumbleUpon to increase their traffic? If so how?

1. Brie Hoffman profile image82
      Brie Hoffmanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I use it and I get a few hits now and then but nothing spectacular.

2. Mikeydoes profile image79
      Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Back when I first started here I was looking in to that site among others. I felt that producing hubs here and not backlinking was more than substantial at this point in my young career. I am very glad that I have only stuck with this place in this particular moment.

3. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I asked about this a long time ago.  More experienced Hubbers, who've tried it, say it's not worthwhile.

Remember you want readers who are going to click on ads.  People who visit from Stumbleupon just look, rate and move on to the next site, so they're not paying traffic.

2. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

Very Much.  It has become my 3rd continuous traffic Source and the site is run amazingly, sticks to work not socializing.  Broad range of mediums and haven't had a glitch with Firefox.I have been here over a year and half and loved them since day one!

Welcome by the way, glad your here.

1. wsupaul88 profile image87
      wsupaul88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I'm very glad to be here. And as an avid Stumbler myself, I am going to try and use it to get a lot of traffic, you have in inspired me.

3. Malcolm_Cox profile image86
    Malcolm_Coxposted 5 years ago

Funnily enough, after Hubpages and Trip Advisor, StumbleUpon is my third biggest traffic source.  I only have 4 followers so that can't be bad.  Yahoo Buzz works really well too.