jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Im not allowed To Ask Question or Answers !

1. Glemoh101 profile image61
    Glemoh101posted 6 years ago

hubpages not allowed me to ask questions or answer question ,even I'm not sending any spam question or answer ( my answers about 10 and my questions is 2 ).
    Is that reaction of hubpages for preventing me to answer or ask is sign that they will delete my account ???
    Please any one get that problem share me what i have to do ?
    And what is the message i have to send hubpage so they return that tools for me?

1. yenajeon profile image80
      yenajeonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The message you send to Hubpages Staff will probably be best described like this: My link to post questions and answers is not working. Can you help?

Glemoh101posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your advice , i will try now to send that , hoping hubpages staff return this tool for me.

2. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your activity on the site has been pretty spammy in some areas e.g. spam comments on hubs and following people like it's going out of fashion. I don't know if that's why you can't get into the Q/A section or not, (I've never heard of anyone being denied access before), but it's worth knowing that spollowing (spam following) like you are doing will damage your hubberscore and reputation. It's not a wise way to go here on Hubpages.

If you have a question for the Hubpages team use the form here: http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

They're very helpful and will let you know what's happening.

Thanks for your advice , i will stop spamming from now !

2. Enelle Lamb profile image85
    Enelle Lambposted 6 years ago

Do you not have a link to questions on your account page? If you don't, you should contact HP staff and ask why.

3. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Based on previous experience, I am reasonably certain that they have a daily limit.

1. Susana S profile image92
      Susana Sposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well you learn something new everyday smile Had no idea there was a limit.

2. Glemoh101 profile image61

I don't think so ,its not about daily limits of asking or answering. may spam as Susana S say before.

working