jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Drawing and Lines

1. profile image0
    Love learningposted 6 years ago

If we want to create a diagram such as two boxes connected by a line how do we do that is it possible and are there any drawing tools we could use on hubpages?

1. profile image0
      Love learningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What i meant that the diagram is meant to be drawn on the article i will publish not for my own reference.

1. Mark Ewbie profile image81
        Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well I expect you are doing a proper piece of work.  Whereas I just do little doodles,  does the job for me quicker and easier than trying to use software, get photo copyright stuff sorted and so on. 

I was trying to be glib AND helpful.  Didn't quite pull it off.

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your method requires a scanner, I guess...

1. Mark Ewbie profile image81
            Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes a scanner.  It's one of those printer all in one things, never occurred to me someone might not have one. 

One day I will give someone a really useful answer... just you wait and see.

1. profile image0
              Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I found your answer helpful, if that is any consolation.

2. Mark Ewbie profile image81
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

Do what I do...

Piece of paper and a pencil.  Job done.

3. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

1) There are free online drawing tools that you can use, then download the image or take a screenshot and create an image with that.

2) Or you download and install Open Office, a suite of free programs which includes a free drawing application that will let you export the drawing to an image file.

3) Or you can use a free online office suite such as Google Docs, which also allows you to export the drawing as an image file.

If your needs are simple and once only, I would go for #1. If repeated use, I would take the time to set up #2 or 3.

1. profile image0
      Love learningposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok thanx for that

working