Flixya website

1. Richieb799 profile image67
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Someone just mentioned Flixya Social Network that pays you 100% revenue on your Adsense ads. This site sounds a bit risky to me because it sounds as though members are encouraged to click on one anothers ads, can anyone tell me more about them?

1. waynet profile image47
      waynetposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They have removed some of the risk as they have got rid of the option of not showing the adsense ads for individual users whilst logged in, but certain other users there do comment just to try and get you to comment back, but I do not, for the most part I ignore my comments there as they aren't genuine and I treat it like a Hubpages alternative and with some backlinks too for my videos and best articles and that's it!.

I haven't earned much from it yet, but I hardly ever write there anymore anyway!

2. itech profile image56
      itechposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Keep online there continuously for 2 hours and I'm 80% sure that you'll receive two clicks with either $0 or $0.02....
      I tested this three times...and.. Know what..... It Works!!! - It is running Without Moderation, control... Most of the content is copied there.