jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

What makes you stress out

1. Estella profile image60
    Estellaposted 8 years ago

and how would you get out of stress. life is that way, and we have to learn how to take care of are ower self

2. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 8 years ago

Too many questions and not enough answers is very stressfull!!smile and a longgggg Holiday would help releive my stress:)
    How about you!?

3. WeddingConsultant profile image82
    WeddingConsultantposted 8 years ago

Baby screaming in the background as I'm trying to write a paper or read a scholarly book! This typically raises my blood pressure 10+ points!

But I'm learning to cope...and she's screaming less.

I used to use working out as a de-stresser, but unfortunately I haven't had time since the little one was born!

1. The How To Hub profile image79
      The How To Hubposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hang in there it get's better - hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel right now hey, I know smile

Too much noise stresses me out! Funny one I know, but when it's too busy and noisy around me I can feel my heart going and I just want to scream...."let me off the bus" - metephorically speaking that is! Needless to say I am not one for busy shopping centres and the such

Having said that too much mess and clutter also stresses me out too. Not saying I'm a NOT clean freak or anything, but when everythings spread all over I am on edge.... wonder what the phsyc people would say about that? No check that - I don't want to know.  tongue

4. Lidian profile image75
    Lidianposted 8 years ago

Noise can really stress me out, especially loud ringing or buzzing, car alarms, etc. I am not a fun person to be around when it is noisy!

Not feeling on top of my work, having lots to catch up on, time running out - very stressful!

And also clutter, which is not cool as my desk is fairly chaotic at the moment...

And not getting out for a run when I really need to! smile

5. firetown profile image61
    firetownposted 8 years ago

uncertainty stresses me out

6. Earl S. Wynn profile image84
    Earl S. Wynnposted 8 years ago

Big, seemingly insurmountable problems stress me out. (Like student loan debt!) but I overcome it by just taking everything one step at a time and looking for all the opportunities, little or big, to make the problem go away.

1. VioletSun profile image70
      VioletSunposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Huge crowds and being inside a train station in NY with so many people during rush hour,  that one can't really move, we were practically squished like sardines; I used to actually get dizzy.  When working,  asked management to let me start my day at 8 am. and left late in order to avoid the rush hour.

7. Lissie profile image85
    Lissieposted 8 years ago

Having to act a role in corporate life
    Having to pretend to be someone I am not
    Having to run from one priority to the next - having no time to do nothing
    Not having enough holidays

8. Estella profile image60
    Estellaposted 8 years ago

you should always make time to enjoy your self. because life is to short and enjoy your family to, when you have to take care of your self frist to feel good and be happy everything will go for the best.

9. privateye2500 profile image60
    privateye2500posted 8 years ago

My mate.