jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (12 posts)

Comment replies

1. the clean life profile image74
    the clean lifeposted 6 years ago

I was wondering, when we reply to a comment on our hub that another Hubber posted, is there a way they would know you replied to their comment or do they have to go back to the hub to see if you replied or not?

1. simeonvisser profile image87
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

On the customizable home page you can have a widget that displays comments on all hubs that you commented on. So if I comment on your hub then I can see there when you have replied.

the clean lifeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hello simeonvisser. Thanks for the info on my question, but I am not familiar with that. do you mean when you first start a new hub and you choose your lay out?

I mean the page that you get when you go to http://hubpages.com/ when you are logged in. You can set it to customizable home page (using the setting at the top right) and then add a Hubtivity widget for tracking all your comments. Perhaps I should write a hub about it someday smile

Good Mornning and thank  you for this information.  I beleive I got it now. I'll work on it after I'm through working at my job sad Have a great weekend smilesmile

A great weekend to you too! smile

2. Extinct Soul profile image59
    Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago

smile guess he didn't use that customizable homepage he's saying...lol cause he didn't notice that you've got a follow up question.. I wish he get back here so he could answer that one...hihi I'd like to have notifications if someone replied to my comments and post too..

Maybe HP will come up with something.  But for all we know it may exist now. We will find out one way or another right?

Hope you have a great weekend!!! I have to work sadsadsad

1. Extinct Soul profile image59
        Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah!..guess we'll have to browse a little more..hihi

Thank you!!
        ok! good luck! hope you finished a lot of work today! lol

I'll get back on you when I find that customizable page...

Sounds good smilesmilesmile
          http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4232222_f248.jpg

2. simeonvisser profile image87

I do, I was simply doing other things smile But I don't use the customizable home page to keep track of forum activity (although you could, if you wanted). I simply check the forums manually from time to time for threads in which I was involved and new interesting threads.

I use the customizable home page to keep track of all hubs on which I commented and new comments that are being posted there. That's a useful to have because I can keep track of all discussions in which I was involved.

1. Extinct Soul profile image59
        Extinct Soulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile thank you!!

working