jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

editing a question

1. Danette Watt profile image87
    Danette Wattposted 6 years ago

I uploaded a photo to a question I asked, not realizing that my profile photo would automatically be posted. Now I have 2 photos there and it looks weird. Is there a way to edit out the one photo?

1. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It is not really a problem, just learn from it and move on. Although I do wonder why you wanted to have a photo of yourself there. In my understanding the photo should be relevant to the question.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Let me hypothesize that the OP had seen others having their profile photos in questions, and thought she needed to upload her photo for that to happen. Now she has understood that it happens automatically, and would like to remove the duplicate image. That's what I would say if I were her lawyer, anyway.

1. simeonvisser profile image88
          simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ok, fair enough.

smile

1. Danette Watt profile image87
            Danette Wattposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Website Examiner is correct - I was unaware my profile picture would be automatically uploaded. I would not have added a picture otherwise or - as you point out - put one in that was relevant to the question.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

No there isn't, and it looks just darling. I'd say leave it. If it really bothers you, contact HubPages and ask if they can do it for you.

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

working