jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

How to see how many people view your hub

1. hrluvsdragonflies profile image59
    hrluvsdragonfliesposted 6 years ago

I can't figure out how many people have viewed my hub if any how do you do it?

1. nick071438 profile image55
      nick071438posted 6 years ago in reply to this

hrluvsdragonflies, I agree with KSS Big Country that these are the windows through which you'll see how many people have viewed your hub, but don't expect the same to be true in other sites.  Every site has its own unique and distinct way of showing viewers/readers.

2. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Click at the top of the screen on the part where it says "my account".  Once you're on that page, it'll show you your pageviews.  It will show the last rolling 24 hrs, the last rolling week, a rolling month, and ever.  Keep in mind that your pageviews are included in these totals as well as anytime you edit your hub.

3. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

You can also look on the individual hub by clicking on "stats" just above the title of your hub.  It has a tab for day, week, month, etc. and tells the source if it's available.

1. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

you can also check each hub stats by clicking on stats above the hub! it will show you where you traffic is coming from and how many times has been viewed by others

4. Pcunix profile image88
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

For more accurate information, enable Google Analytics.

working