jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

An idea from the Snu!

1. Suzanne Day profile image96
    Suzanne Dayposted 5 years ago

Hi everyone, just had an idea. I've often gone through the Share options of Facebook, Reddit, Stumbleupon etc etc. Instead of clicking all the buttons and entering all the passwords to post, or having to leave Hubpages and find other sites which don't offer all options, a main page for sharing/backlinking in the "My Account" section would be helpful.

Simply enter in the url of the site and then your login details (maybe select whether it requires a para, a URL only or what options it needs), save your selections and you are signed up with a long list of your favourite backlinking sites (whatever they are).

Then, at the bottom of your individual hubs, you could click "Share" and it posts your hub anywhere you've set up in the master page. Would certainly save lots and lots of time - and everyone could still be unique with where they are posting to!

1. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This already exists, although not in HubPages. Have a look at Ping.fm for example. I don't have personal experience with this but your idea is so good that some people have already created it smile

2. 0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

TubeMogul is a site that does this (and that's ALL it does) for videos.  Each user has to sign up on all the sites to which they want to post, but after that it's pretty simple.  You register each site (YouTube, Crackle, etc. etc.) on your
    TM page, and you're good to go.

Then (I did this with 80 vids now "out there" on YouTube and numerous other sites) whenever you want to upload a new video, you just go to TubeMogul, upload the vid ONCE, and it shotguns out to (in my case) an even dozen sites (or however many you've set up).

So:  A "go to" PAGE echoing TM but designed to shotgun entire hubs out like that to "registered sites" coud be a pretty nifty deal.

As long as I'm not the one who has to program it! lol

3. Suzanne Day profile image96
    Suzanne Dayposted 5 years ago

Yes, it could be a programming headache!

I'm just thinking in terms of hubpages being a one stop shop for this instead of having to join up with various sites around the web. For example, Ping.fm doesn't have half the sites I think would be useful for sharing with...