jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Huge Click

1. AndrewHignight profile image60
    AndrewHignightposted 5 years ago

Yea 92 cents.

I maybe should rethink about adding more quality hubs, because all of mine are not well written or researched.

2. englightenedsoul profile image59
    englightenedsoulposted 5 years ago

Andrew you are not allowed to disclose your CTR and click value.  It will risk your adsense your adsense a/c.  I hope HP moderators delete it.

Annd BTW congrats.

1. AndrewHignight profile image60
      AndrewHignightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i changed it, now its just some random number im talking about.

2. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Disclosing ctr etc is probably not a big issue any more now that Google have publicly announced their revenue share percentage.

1. Pcunix profile image89
        Pcunixposted 5 years ago in reply to this

No, I suspect they restrict this because they don't want Microsoft to be able to say "Our ads generate much better results for advertisers and publishers!".  The percentage has nothing to do with that.

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Congrats, Andrew.

BTW, Google's Terms and Conditions states that you cannot disclose "click-through rates or other statistics relating to Property performance in the Program provided to You by Google," but you CAN disclose "the amount of Google’s gross payments to You pursuant to the Program."

4. andromida profile image76
    andromidaposted 5 years ago

I also get a double digit click in one of my hubs.but the problem is that particular hub get a few traffic per day.

1. Glemoh101 profile image59
      Glemoh101posted 5 years ago in reply to this

My advice for you , don't do that again ( don't click on your adsense ) , if google discovered that you will banned and lost every cent you win!!

1. 0
        ryankettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't know whether or not English is your native language, but at no point did he state that he clicked his own AdSense; you must have misunderstood.

2. AndrewHignight profile image60
      AndrewHignightposted 5 years ago

There is nothing to worry about. I am still a member of the Google Adsense Publishing Program. (For the people worrying about me.)

For one, I never said this click directly came from Adsense, it could be a million different things. Secondly, I didn't post any CTR rates lrohner. 

Next time before you go reading the world your favorite part of the memorized Adsense ToS, think about what your saying. Chill out foos.

(Yes, I get you were only trying to help me.)

Much Luv

Sorry, I can't resist being a smart ass. (And overall bad grammer.)