Getting readers

1. Aiysha17 profile image77
    Aiysha17posted 5 years ago

Hi all. Looking for feedback on my work and how to increase my traffic and followers. I've been on here a while but I'm still not doing as well as the average writer on here. The people who read my work seem to like it but its just a case of getting more people to take an interest. How do I get noticed? Thanks.

2. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Simple - participate across the site (if you're looking for readers) or read up on what SEO means if you're after off-site readers.

ON-site: read and rate up others hubs, leave comments.

Ask/answer questions. Make better use of the forum - even if you're just playing along in the sand-pit. Publish more - more hubs equals more potential readers.

If you're after making a side income, learn the basic principles of what SEO is all about - both on-page and off-page. The Learning Center is a good place to start, plus you'll find that plenty of hubbers freely share the information that's got them to earning a nice tidy income month after month.

I'll go look at your hubs now smile

Edit - ok I see you write a lot for pleasure - poetry and personal observation. If that's what you're here for then forget SEO stuff. If you want to move into earning then start looking into it. You can write - which is a basic skill so use what you already have and develop it - good luck smile