jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

How do I delete tracking tokens?

1. Babbyii profile image83
    Babbyiiposted 9 years ago

How do I delete tracking tokens?  I was playing around trying to figure out how they work, you know pushing buttons,etc.  Now that I see how they work I would like to be able to delete the ones that are of no use to me.  There doesn't appear to be a function to delete them, just to create them.  Thanks, Babbyii

1. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Your observation is pretty much how they work.

2. Maddie Ruud profile image84
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

Babbyii:

You sent me an email about this yesterday, and I answered it:  There isn't a way for a user to delete referral trackers right now, but since the limit on number of trackers you can create is fairly high, that shouldn't create a problem.

1. ProCW profile image84
      ProCWposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I'm not a HubPages authority, but you are currently limited to creating up to 30 trackers, unless you contact hubpages. This is the message that I got after creating 30 trackers...

"You have reached the maximum number of tokens. Contact HubPages if you really need more."

I've reached my 30, but I haven't needed to contact HubPages... yet.

smile

ProCW

PS. Good luck and happy hubbing, Babbyii.

Babbyiiposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Thanks - 30 can come around pretty quick if I'm not careful.

3. Babbyii profile image83

That's not good.  No learning curve allowances??

4. Babbyii profile image83

Thanks, Maddie -

Sorry, never saw your answer.  Haven't checked my email since I asked about it. 
    Been babysitting a 12 year old. I'm getting old here.  I won't worry about it then.
    I'll just have to get over my obsession about everything being its place virus.

5. gamergirl profile image60
    gamergirlposted 9 years ago

Something to remember is that you don't need to use the tracker codes like Analytics channels. tongue

Babbyiiposted 9 years ago in reply to this

I haven't even tackled Analytics yet except to sign up for it.  Thanks, I'll read carefully. Or come back here when I do.

2. ProCW profile image84
      ProCWposted 9 years ago in reply to this

Who uses Analytics channels? haha

ProCW

working