jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Adsense AD's have vanished

1. stuntman707 profile image61
    stuntman707posted 5 years ago

Recently this month, My Ad Sense AD's have stopped appearing on all my hubs and on my account it is showing no activity when hub pages says otherwise! I have had no messages or warnings about my content and in my options on all my hubs Adverts are set to appear but they Don't. What is going on? please help!

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

I checked out a couple of your hubs. AdSense ads are appearing on them, prominently so. Could be your browser is blocking them.

3. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

He also says his account is showing no activity too. Stuntman, has your adsense account somehow become disassociated with Hubpages? What does it say under settings?

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Good question, and definitely something to look into. Although I speculate there may be too few pageviews for AdSense to record on a daily basis. As we know, HubPages gets 40% of the page impressions. With 0 followers, and if there is no external traffic, could be traffic is too thin to be measured. Even if the AdSense account had been disassociated, the ads would keep showing, only under HubPages' account.