jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Google Analytics Help

1. andyoz profile image85
    andyozposted 6 years ago

Is there any way of finding out which articles are generating clicks?  I have looked around on Google Analytics and can't find anything.  But I thought I might have missed something.  Anyone know if this can be done?

2. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Inside your analytics, check the left sidebar menu "Content'. Inside this content menu there is sub-item > Top adsense content (or something). By clicking this link you'll get a graph and other details about the content and one more information block related to articles and the top adsense referrers.

3. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 6 years ago

Add your individual hubs as channels. On the Adsense overview page (in your account), click on 'advanced reports', then 'manage channels', then 'URL channels' - then 'add new URL channels' then simply copy and paste the URL of the hubs you wish to track.

Probably a quicker way (if lrohner comes along she'll know one way or another) but it achieves what you're asking for smile

EDIT: ok if skyfire comes along - he'll know too lol

4. skyfire profile image72
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

View Reports > Hubpages Profile inside analytics, these two will help you spot the top articles which are getting traffic and adsense clicks.

1. Dashboard > Content > Adsense > Top Content
    2. Dashboard > Content > Top Content

1. Pcunix profile image90
      Pcunixposted 6 years ago in reply to this

More specifically, he needs to link his Adsense to Analytics, which then allows specific Adsense content reports in addition to just Top Content.

1. skyfire profile image72
        skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes.

5. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I NEVER remember how to do this, so I have this in my bookmarks:

"How do I link my AdSense account to Google Analytics?"

http://www.google.com/support/analytics … swer=92625

6. andyoz profile image85
    andyozposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the help, not got time to try it out now, will have a look tomorrow.

working