jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Feedback needed please

1. Christineharper profile image59
    Christineharperposted 5 years ago

Hi everyone
    I would really like some feedback on my hubpages. Here is a link to one of them http://hubpages.com/hub/Wedding-in-CyprusI get visitors I have had over 1000 so far but no clicks. Can anyone help me with this as I would really like to get into this

Thanks in anticipation

1. frogdropping profile image84
      frogdroppingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The link is broken smile

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

This one will work:

The hub is interesting and clearly written, but is in desperate need of punctuation. It sounds rambling without proper punctuation.

3. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Well to save myself some time - read what I wrote in this thread: http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/64771#post1425147

Over and above what's there - you could do with tightening up your text. Some of the sentences run on way too long and as a reader - I found it off-putting. I was less reading and more mentally inserting the full stops etc.

Not trying to be the grammar police - just a helpful hint re writing online.

Hope that helps smile

... WE said it better than I did.

4. Darrke Thoughts profile image61
    Darrke Thoughtsposted 5 years ago

I don't like the ads.  I think that may have to do with keywords and SEO stuff that I still don't quite understand.  What I do see is a lot of ads that don't grab my attention.  There is very vauge wedding stuff.  But I just clicked on a hub on a Wedding in Cyrpus.  So I think you may need to do some keyword research and help Google figure out better matching ads for the hub.

Also, the topic is your daughers wedding. I think that's something a lot of non-buyers would be interested in... family, friends, etc.  For more clicks a topic that someone who wanted to buy something would read... plus closely related ads would help.

You might try an Amazon module where you can pick specific books and products you think your readers would be interested in as well.