jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

how to earn here?

1. honestjeenn profile image59
    honestjeennposted 5 years ago

Don't know how... can you please give us some tips?

1. Brooke Lorren profile image82
      Brooke Lorrenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

One hub won't get you much money.

It takes a while to learn how to make money by producing content online.  You've been a member for less than 2 hours; be patient :-).  Fortunately, once you learn how to make money here, you can make money using similar techniques all over the place online.

Write about the things that you are interested in.  Write about things that people want to buy, and include Amazon capsules linking to that product.  Sign up for AdSense.  I had a blog when I applied, but it looks like you have to have some content up before you can get approved.

Write write write!  Learn about how other people are making money.  The more you learn, and the more you write, the more effective you will be.  I just had a great Christmas... the year before that, I made a few Christmas sales.  I've been writing to seriously earn money for two years now.  It can be done, but don't give up too soon.

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

You earn through the advertisements on your articles. You can also sell Amazon and EBay items here.

First write around 10 good articles. Then apply for Adsense and Amazon to start earning.

3. Tombuckers profile image60
    Tombuckersposted 5 years ago

Another way to earn. Write a hub about a topic you like, so I like making money so I made a hub: <snipped link - do not promote your Hubs in the forums> With the links, plus adsense each visit is like 5c now which is not bad for a hub I wrote inside 20 mins.

4. vicki simms profile image74
    vicki simmsposted 5 years ago

I'm not an expert and have a long way to go myself but another way to figure out hubpages and making money would be to go to the bottom of the page and click on the learning center and that will give you lots of information and help.

5. olvus profile image61
    olvusposted 5 years ago