jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense pay:Page view basis or click on their adds basis?

1. Mousumi Paul profile image62
    Mousumi Paulposted 5 years ago

Anyone can tell me the payment process of AdSense?They pay you in what basis?The page view or the clicks on their adds in my hubs.Pls help.

1. Brooke Lorren profile image83
      Brooke Lorrenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Usually clicks.  Every once in a while I'll get a penny thrown in for views though.

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Adsense is a CPC program. You get paid for clicks for most of the time and if you get 1000 views for that page then there is also CPM earning(which is in few cents to X$) that will be credited to your account.

1. darkside profile image84
      darksideposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Advertisers will choose either one or the other. Most Advertisers opt for PPC.

3. Mousumi Paul profile image62
    Mousumi Paulposted 5 years ago

That means some one must clicks on their add?but then how people get so much from hubpages?because if your hub is nice,people see it contents not the add?

1. ThomasE profile image81
      ThomasEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm not exactly an expert on adsense, it's not the easiest way I find to make money, but the bottom line is that the people who make a lot of money on adsense either tend to have a lot of visitors, or hubs targeted to very high payouts per click with buying traffic.

4. outdoorguy38 profile image60
    outdoorguy38posted 5 years ago

Adsense pays both on a per click basis, and per thousand views, however, the per thousand views is a very low amount. The reason some people make a lot of money from Adsense on Hubpages is that articles on Hubpages rank on Google search very well. This means that experienced writers get a ton of traffic to their hubs. The key to making money online with anything is massive amounts of traffic, the more traffic you have, the more clicks on Adsense, or sales of products you will see. Keyword research is the first step to achieving large amounts of traffic and a bigger paycheck online.