Need some feedback

1. shanmugamp profile image78
    shanmugampposted 5 years ago

I have published 6 hubs so far and I want to make rich and better hubs.. I have read hubs by authors who have a hubber score of 100 and I am targeting to reach this score in 6 months.. Is it possible?

Please read my hubs here:

What should I improve on?

1. Darrke Thoughts profile image60
      Darrke Thoughtsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your hubs look great.  I stumbled on a couple words, like "freshers" in the hub on programming careers.  Your English is fantastic, so I think it's just a local phrase like "boot" in England has to do with your car rather than your foot like in the US.  The meaning was apparent and didn't stop the flow after the first use.

Layout is great, and the hubs are very well organized and informative.

I don't know about the 100 hub score.  As I understand it the number varies a little throughout the day so no one is really always a 100 no matter how long they have been here. 

I've been here about a week longer than you have and was 10 points down this time last week.  So you already have me beat!  I think you can hit that 100 by the end of your first month or two. (But I don't really understand the system enough to know for sure.)

1. shanmugamp profile image78
        shanmugampposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the feedback... I do hope to reach that level as quickly as possible, though I don't want to be too hung up on the hubber score as it is advised.

But I guess increased Hubscore or Hubberscore brings more traffic since the hubs may get listed above the other hubs with lower score.

I have been writing articles in other sites but joined Hubpages just a few weeks ago