jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (14 posts)

What your best source of traffic?

1. Glemoh101 profile image61
    Glemoh101posted 6 years ago

Hi hubbers , can you tell me what is the best source of traffic your hubs get?
    And what your tricks to get this traffic?

1. paulwalkerr profile image60
      paulwalkerrposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. paulwalkerr profile image60
        paulwalkerrposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. Glemoh101 profile image61
          Glemoh101posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. 0
            ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you want to stop spam then don't play into his hands by duplicating his backlink.

My biggest traffic source is Google.com, as it is for most Hubbers.

1. Rochelle Frank profile image88
              Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Also Google.com.
              No trickss or tips-- except patience.

2. thisisoli profile image62
      thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

But Google is my best source of traffic, I have gotten pretty good over the years at getting to the top of Google!

2. PurpleHubs profile image68
    PurpleHubsposted 6 years ago

My Major traffic comes from Google.com.

Tips for you:

Just submit your site url to major search engine an social bookmarking sites and be patient. It really works!!!

1. 0
      ryankettposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You don't need to submit Hubpages to search engines.

2. Glemoh101 profile image61
      Glemoh101posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is there auto way to submit my hubs into social bookmarking ,?

1. darkside profile image80
        darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Short cuts will do more harm than good.

2. The Pink Panther profile image82
        The Pink Pantherposted 6 years ago in reply to this

There are some social bookmarking tools such as 'Social Marker' and 'Social ADR.' which allow you to bookmark a link to multiple sites for free.

However, it's best to be careful when creating backlinks. If google sees a sudden 50 backlinks on a hub not more than a day old, it'll get suspicious and could label it as spam.

Just post a few a day and you'll be right  smile

3. 0
        Go Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you can use Only Wire or Social Marker. Only Wire is better. You can stick it on you blog. Get the free version. Same as the paid. No difference.

Or...

The better thing to do is to go to http://SocialAdr.com. It's set up like a traffic exchange, but instead of doing the traffic surfing thing, you get something much better: backlinks.

Everyone registered in that site volunteers to backlink other people's stuff. To Google, this makes you look more autoritative. Just make sure your pages are properly optimized for your designated keyword.

There are 19 social bookmarks in there, some dofollow, some nofollow. Doesn't matter because it all looks natural to Google when done properly. You have to sign up for all 19 and store the login credentials within Social Adr. But once you do it, you're good to go.

Free to join, but free members can only bookmark 5 other people's stuff per day. You have to earn credits so that you can get your stuff book marked. Kind of like a traffic exchange. Or you can buy credits. Or you can pay for a monthly plan.

Everyday somebody will bookmark your content. It won't necessarily be the same guy which is the idea. Different IP addresses.

Simple. Easy to use. Ingenius set up. Everyone benefits. Imagine what it can do for your hubs.

1. thisisoli profile image62
          thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think the important thing to point out there is that it seems to have already been banned by many of the major social bookmarking tools.

3. Mekenzie profile image91
      Mekenzieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure how to submit my url to social bookmarking sites.  I went to several sites but I don't see a place to submit url.
      Thanks for your help!

3. olvus profile image61
    olvusposted 6 years ago

google.com and hubpages.com

4. tritrain profile image74
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Google, Hub Pages, Forums.

working