jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Q & A section could be more interactive

1. surgimesh profile image61
    surgimeshposted 5 years ago

May be I'm missing something, but I could post only one answer for a question. If the person who posted the question asks for any further clarification, I'm not able to respond back there.

What I did today was, silly, I sent an e-mail message to the person with my second response.

Wouldn't it help adding value to the discussion if we are able to post more responses in the Q & A section?

2. Ultimate Hubber profile image78
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

I am with you on this. But then the answers section will look more like a forum. Still it is a good suggestion.

3. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

The point of Hubpages is to write, the Q & A section was originally put there for people to suggest hub topics. It is not meant to be a discussion forum, that is what this section is for. When I answer a question I don't expect people to email me with more information or do I want them to.

4. surgimesh profile image61
    surgimeshposted 5 years ago

I agree! But at least we could be allowed to post limited number of answers (not one). That way the section stays cool with its purpose. By looking at more relevant responses, ideas for new hubs would be more clear, wouldn't they?