jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

1. skyfire profile image74
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Just got banned for the first time from one network for my non-religious rant. big_smile I know that was foolish of me but i got bored and i can't stop myself from it. wink It was not just non-religious article though, more of list-post pointing to fanatic christians claims in last decade. Many Christians here atleast admit that opposing LHC experiment saying it's anti-christ was mistake. But on other network lots of Christians ganged up to get me a BAN for that. lol

I must say Christians and Moderators here on HP are more tolerant to such non-religious rant. smile

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Quit bragging.  lol  I got banned from commenting on superherohype because I called out a bunch of whiny obsessive teenagers that were often too inconsistent about their arguments towards superhero films.  Saying things like how the first two x-men films and spider-man films all generally sucked, and how Marvel was the only company that knows how to handle them...blah blah blah.  Well I called them out on it, and those same fan boys got pissed at me, then they had me banned.  However, you don't see me bragging.  lol Granted, you'll probably say, "But Steven, those were kids you were arguing with!"  Your right.  they were predominantly teenagers, but they were still glaringly wrong in many of their assumptions, so I had to correct them.  Sure, they may hate my guts, but I only spoke the damn truth to them. lollol

2. ediggity profile image61
    ediggityposted 5 years ago

Are you proud of your ban?  smile

1. Woman Of Courage profile image61
      Woman Of Courageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It sure does seem like it. I am surprised Hubpages is more tolerant of that type of behavior. hmm

3. superwags profile image80
    superwagsposted 5 years ago

There's some odd people on here. It annoys me how goddy everything is one here actually.

4. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

I think it's time for a new accolade, Skyfire. smilesmilesmile