jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (17 posts)

1000 views with 0 followers

1. radiokoala profile image60
    radiokoalaposted 5 years ago

Hey, guys!

Thanks to my most successful hub I have reached the plank of 1000! Yet I have 0 (yup, zero) followers, which is somewhat sad. Should you feel interested in my hubs – join the army! smile And if the subjects you're writing about cross with those of mine — let me know, I'm looking towards newsy stuff!

1. ImChemist profile image61
      ImChemistposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I see you now get 4 followers after sending this message , my advice to you :
      Write quality hubs that make other like you and follow.

radiokoalaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, thanks, doing my best in that direction!

2. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

HP people will be slow to find you unless you are active in the forums.  I DO NOT mean promoting your hubs, but making intelligent comments can and will cause people to "check you out".

Thanks for your note. I started with answering a few questions, guess it's time to range through the forums. Overly promotion never ends well, it's clear smile

3. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

Followers aren't the most important part of HP.  It's nice to have followers if they are actually interested in your writing, but in my opinion, I won't follow even the greatest of writers if they don't write about what I'm interested in.

What you really want is page views coming from outside of HP.

However, everyone is entitled to their own desires, and if you really want followers, I wish you the best of luck - I agree with Pcunix, interact more in the forums, and you might see an improvement.

I agree with you. That's why I added "should you feel interested in!"

To be honest, I have twice as much views from Google comparing to the hubbers' traffic.

Maybe luck is on my side, and this post will bring some accomplices – that's what I'm in search for. It's about fellow followers, not fallacy followers B)

2. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

well said kristenGrace

4. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 5 years ago

Well.. it seems to be working..

5. Victoria Stephens profile image80
    Victoria Stephensposted 5 years ago

1000 views is a lot of views in just 4 weeks of you being on here.x

1. Victoria Stephens profile image80
      Victoria Stephensposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You could try writing a bit more about yourself in your profile, that may help you.x

That's a good advice, thank you. I thought I will reply you once I'm done, and I'm done. Now my biography is quite a exhaustive.

6. lovelypaper profile image70
    lovelypaperposted 5 years ago

I check out some of your hubs. Best Wishes.

Same to you, thanks!

7. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

Nicely done getting 1000 views within 4 weeks. Followers are not something to worry about. Those will likely come by you being active within the Hubpages community, like the forums, answering questions, asking thought provoking questions and commenting on other people's hubs.

I do hope you enjoy your time here. smile

Yeah, I do. It's the same creative pastime for me as my primary activities, such as writing the poems, jamming on my keyboards et al. It's cool you're free to write about whatever comes to your mind and it doesn't matter if you're an expert in that or just want to write about something worthy.

8. radiokoala profile image60
    radiokoalaposted 5 years ago

Wow, I have another cause to congratulate me. One of my hubs stride over 1000 views as well!

working