jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Hub Scores--How Odd!

1. DzyMsLizzy profile image90
    DzyMsLizzyposted 5 years ago

I have 4 hubs, not yet published in any way.  They are still in rough draft form and/or awaiting research, with only a title in place.

Oddly, they all have hub scores, and those scores vary!

Curious, how a not-yet-published hub can already have a score of any level.

I'm not complaining...I'm just wondering if anyone knows why this is so...you see, I may be in my 60's, but I've never outgrown the "why" stage.  ;-)

1. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

that is what normally happens, even if not publish, the score will fluctuate. Hubpages records your  own views as well.

2. ngureco profile image87
    ngurecoposted 5 years ago

I actually do not know ( - perhaps the algorithm used maybe assuming your failure to publish the hubs is because you’re doing a very serious research which is good).

3. CYBERSUPE profile image61
    CYBERSUPEposted 5 years ago

HI DzyMsLIzzy,
    I am in my 80's and still want to know why. Even though I have been told that each time we go in to edit an unpublished Hub it uses that as a view. I still don't know why that is myself.

4. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

Yes, that is how it is my highest unpublished hub (never published) is at 68 and my lowest is at present at 48.

I pretend it is Hubpages sending me subliminal messages as to which will prove more popular or maybe most profitable to them.

To me they (the unpublished hubs Hubscores) seem to be influenced by seasonal factors, but that may just be my wild imagination. smile