jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

A question for those with two or more accounts in HP...

1. emievil profile image85
    emievilposted 5 years ago

I've been thinking of creating another account here in HP for an entirely different targeted audience and more focused topics. If you will read my hubs, you'll see that I write about different things / topics hence the new 'more focused' account.

My question is...if you have two or more accounts in HP, how do you keep them separated (or do you?) from each other?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well what normally works for me is to try to treat each account as a separate as entity, as i try not to let what im doing with one account conflict with the other.  I don't know if that helps or not, but that's what i do at least.

2. Romano Arnesto profile image60
      Romano Arnestoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm doing the same, but will concentrate more on one topic or more only to avoid conflict with my main account. Good luck, emievil.

2. emievil profile image85

Thanks Stevennix. My fear is that I will answer one post with my current account and then answer the next post (on the same thread) with my new account big_smile. Seriously, do you have a separate niche for each account?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well for me personally, I do.  unlike this account where i try to be as politically correct as humanly possible. on my other account, i tend to be a lot more vocal about things. the best way to think of it is like whenever your using your main account, just focus on what relates to your main account.  then when you use your other account, you just focus on only things that pertain to that particular account.

3. emievil profile image85

Okay will keep that in mind. Thanks smile.

Also bumping this up for other hubbers (who were still probably asleep when I first posted this).

4. Ultimate Hubber profile image79
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

My other accounts don't participate on forums so it is easy for me to keep them separated.

5. viryabo profile image88
    viryaboposted 5 years ago

Same as UW.

My 2nd account has to do with totally different niches and i never really visit forums or post comments there when i'm logged in. Apparently it's not allowed i think.

Feels kind of lonely when i'm there though. For some strange reason, i feel like a stranger there, working quietly on my own.

Haven't made friends and barely any followers.

I just concentrate on my writings there.

With this account, i can write, frolick around the forums, post my comments etc.etc. smile

6. barryrutherford profile image37
    barryrutherfordposted 5 years ago

THankfully I don't create such a problem