jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Adsense, Adwords and arbitrage

1. EmpressFelicity profile image84
    EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago

I was just wondering if anyone who uses Adwords could clear up something for me, in case I unwittingly run foul of the Big G's terms and conditions!

I have three sites on three totally unrelated topics.  One is under my main domain (call it www .my site.com), while the other two - a blog and a shop - are under www .my site.com/blog and www .my site .com/shop.  There are no links between any of them, and no way (AFAICT) that anyone doing a search engine search for the topics in (say) the shop could end up on either the blog or the main site.

I have an Adwords campaign running for the main site (www .my site.com), but of course I don't have any Adsense ads there.  I do however have Adsense ads on www .my site.com/blog and www .my site.com/shop.  Is there any likelihood that G will think I'm engaged in arbitrage?

2. ThomasE profile image81
    ThomasEposted 5 years ago

See http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bi … wer=190442

If you don't have adsense or other pay per click ads on your landing page, have useful content related to the ad on your landing page, and don't use any deceptive techniques to get people from your landing page to another page with google ad, I don't think you are engaged in arbitrage.

1. EmpressFelicity profile image84
      EmpressFelicityposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for the link - looks like I'm OK then!

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Glad you got what you wanted. Opinion supported by hard evidence.

1. 0
          ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hub pages forum is the best for questions and answers! big_smile