Major Quiz Capsule Issues - Please Help

1. kimberlyback profile image61
    kimberlybackposted 5 years ago

I am creating a TV trivia Hub with a quiz capsule. The quiz will NOT SAVE. I am able to view it in preview, but the moment I need to make a change, it's over. I have recreated this 20-question quiz 3 times. I have used 2 diff. computers. A PC and a Mac...both using updated Firefox and Flash.

I am getting ready to pull my hair out. I have pressing SHIFT and refresh as HubPages suggests for any Error messages and that does nothing.

Help. Help. Help.

1. n_sightful profile image61
      n_sightfulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm having the same problem as kimberlyback is having. I can't save my quiz. After the third attempt for this 10-question quiz, I gave up. Hope they can fix this problem.

1. kimberlyback profile image61
        kimberlybackposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey n_sightful! I am sorry you are having this issue, but at the same time I am glad that I am not alone lol. I talked to someone with the HubPages staff who said that this is a random glitch that the staff has had no luck in recreating. I sometime over the next day I am making another 20-question Quiz Capsule Hub, and if I have the same error I am supposed to contact this staff member again. He is going to try and use my Hub to fix the issue. I will update this forum post whatever the result may be.

FYI for you. I was able to save my quiz once, but afterward I noticed a couple of typos and needed to make edits. In order to fix the typos and save the quiz I had to make the edit, click "Save," click "Done Editing," log out, log back in and fix the next error. However, even this would not allow me to reorder questions. I hope that this helps. I will definitely keep you updated, b/c I know how frustrating this is/was for me. smile