Getting unwanted attention!!

1. Shil1978 profile image88
    Shil1978posted 5 years ago

Well, just found out that yet another hub of mine has been copied and submitted on another site. Of late, I've been receiving this notification through HubPages more often than I'd like - not the sort of popularity I want for sure!! I've been able to successfully take down a couple of them thus far. The hub for which I received the notification today is this,

And someone named 'maria robert' has copied this and submitted it here, … -40936.htm

Whoever this 'maria robert' is has tried to be clever by changing a few words of the initial para and rearranging the list.

Thought I'd post this as it might help some others check for copied hubs on that site. Also, this user has a blog - might have copied content on it as well! Rather depressing!!

1. Kylo88 profile image60
      Kylo88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol. i posted one of my books on here that hasnt been copyrighted yet and said at the top of every one Anyone-who-takes-this-will-be-maliciously-murdered. my entire profile basically is of how i am clinically insane so people tend to not mess with me ^^