jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Three things you love but don't have often

1. Stephanieaaarrr profile image61
    Stephanieaaarrrposted 6 years ago

Cherry Coke, Burger King, and French vanilla cappuchino are my weaknesses. I'm a little sensitive to caffeine so I don't have those very often, but when I do it's like tasting them for the first time. Same with Burger King. I don't eat fast food more than twice a year, but when I do that's where I go. I actually had a French vanilla cappuchino today and the poor beverage barely had time to warm up the cup before it was in my belly XD

What about you?

1. ImChemist profile image58
      ImChemistposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Making money online, sharing comments on hubpages forums and the 3rd i forget . haha

2. lorlie6 profile image83
    lorlie6posted 6 years ago

Having my back scratched!  It's like foreplay to me-foreplay to sleep!!! smile

1. camlo profile image85
      camloposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Then it's no wonder he won't do it for you very often ... maybe only when he's got a headache.

My three things:

Tons of money
      Free time
      A holiday

3. Flightkeeper profile image72
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

A soak in the tub, relaxing with good fiction, and a slice of strawberry shortcake from Junior's.

1. camlo profile image85

I completely forgot about that. I haven't had a bath for years; I only have a shower, and no room to install a tub.

1. Flightkeeper profile image72
        Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I only have time for showers too camlo.  A soak when I have enough time is an indulgence and a guilty pleasure!

When you go on vacation, your hotel will probably have a tub.  It's a good time as any to indulge in a bath.

4. Midnight Oil profile image89
    Midnight Oilposted 6 years ago

My Three Guilty Pleasures are

Driving a huge stream locomotive - man and 'living' machine in perfect harmony.. sheer brute power at your finger tips...

Buying a brand new Apple Mac - reassuringly expensive, but I love them.

Traveling first class on the Eurostar train between London & Paris - the only way to travel, you are treated like a lord and the food is excellent...

1. camlo profile image85

My father drove a steam locamotive. I also witnessed the last one to travel on an official public timetable in the UK - so many years ago, you could probably guess my approximate age from that.

There's a steam engine that runs in and out of Cologne's main station in the early morning once a week. When I'm working, I always watch it go across the Hohenzollern Bridge. It's a great sight.

working