30 Day Challenge

1. Brown-eyed-girl profile image62
    Brown-eyed-girlposted 5 years ago

Okay this post is just saying I made my goal. Well I hope it counts. You see I have been signed up for six weeks before I started posting. I wasn't quite ready or understood what I wanted to write about. But I started posting on Jan.2,2011 and as of today I have made my 30 hubs in less than 30 days. I am actually pretty proud of myself. Thanks for letting me share this with you. Brown-eyed-girl(Rose)

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

Congrats on the 30 hubs in 30 days, however, I'm off to check out your work and to see if you suffered quality for quantity?

If you're really interested in improving upon your ability, then I would suggest you post at least 3 links in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum thread and get some critiquing from others.

Advice is always helpful, especially from veterans. wink

3. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

I agree with Cagsil.

Welcome to HP from me as well, and congrats on completing the 30 day challenge. 

I also glanced through some of your hubs, and just wanted to reiterate the point that you can always go back and edit hubs, add more capsules, etc. if need be.  Best of luck in your adventure of hubbing smile