jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Thank to all

1. freefogging profile image86
    freefoggingposted 6 years ago

I just wanted to say that I have tried writing for several other sites. I have left those because everytime I would ask a question in the forums, someone would be nasty, using dirty words and well, my question would never be answered. Well, I left those sites because that to me was very unprofessional.

I have noticed here on hubpages, everyone is helpful and professional. I want to thank you for that. I love to write and currently I am trying to narrow down my sites to the two best. Professionalism is going to play a big part in my decision.

Helium is the other site I will stay at because I love it there, and everyone is helpful and professional.

Hubpages just became my other choice because of the same reason. Professionalism in writing is important. I find the sites that arent professional in the forums, to also allow all kinds of crappy writing on their site also. This looks bad for the site and I believe drives the good writers away, leaving the rude, **sho**s. Not a fun place to be.

So again thankyou everyone for helping when needed in a professional manner. I really love hubpages for that.

1. Christy Goff profile image62
      Christy Goffposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am new to all of this, and like you I have found people on hp to be nice and very helpful. I'm glad you wrote this, because I can add my thanks as well.

2. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

stick with HP and all will be well, we all work together and help when we can smile

1. Christy Goff profile image62
        Christy Goffposted 6 years ago in reply to this

And it's people like you I am most thankful for.

1. andyoz profile image86
          andyozposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Totally agree with you on this one.  I also write for other sites, in the six weeks I have been on HB I have learned more and had more help than all the other sites put together!  Thanks everyone, and long may it continue.

1. freefogging profile image86
            freefoggingposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It makes a big difference in the hubs also. They are more professional. The other sites have articles that appear amature wuth spelling errors galor, any one say spellcheck? I don't want to be associated with those sites that have amaturish writing. I feel it will make people look down on mine also. Thanks again everyone! I will definitly stick to HP!

working