jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Hub for clickbank product that is related to gambling?

1. thetvgeek profile image59
    thetvgeekposted 6 years ago

I know we cant do hubs about gambling but can we do a hub about a product which is a gambling system?

I have seen a few already on here but dont want to make one and get in trouble!

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You could ask a moderator to review it prior to publication. If you have an affiliate link, the hub is considered commercial; not sure how that would work with disabling AdSense ads - at least, you could hardly do so yourself.

3. thetvgeek profile image59
    thetvgeekposted 6 years ago

oh im confused, are we not allowed to put affiliate links in our hubs??

Arent amazon links affiliate links?

1. lrohner profile image85
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I believe you can use affiliate links. However, if you link to the same domain more than twice in any single hub, or repeatedly over many hubs, you're gonna get dinged by the powers that be.

2. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, affiliate links are allowed. But if you write a review about gambling, this could cause a problem with AdSense. A solution could be to disable the ads. But then the second problem is that a hub with affiliate links is considered "commercial," and ads cannot be disabled for such hubs.

Amazon affiliate links (textual links) also make a hub "commercial." Amazon ads in the designated Amazon capsules are not regarded as self-serving affiliate links, since you share the page impressions 60%-40% with HubPages.

1. Hubman007 profile image61
        Hubman007posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah i understand now.

I am new here so was wondering how do you contact a moderator for advice?

1. profile image0
          Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Be patient when you do...

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

working