jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Related Questions

1. Pauladance.co.uk profile image60
    Pauladance.co.ukposted 5 years ago

I have a Related Question re Raw Sewage on my article about Ballroom Dancing.  How can I get rid of this offensive and inappropriate question?

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...anyone?....

3. 0
    china manposted 5 years ago

email the Hubteam and ask them how unrelated questions appear with hubs, I don't recall seeing one question that bore any relation to my hub content yet. Maybe it is a glitch ?

4. 0
    SirDentposted 5 years ago

Go to your acocunts page and click questions under the interactive heading near the top of the page.  A list of questions you asked and a list of questions asked of you will show.  Just click remove this question or whatever it actually says about removing it from your list of questions asked of you.

1. 0
      china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

But will that stop the next silly question coming up ?

1. 0
        SirDentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That will remove the question from her hub.  To remove questions from showing on your accounts page go to questions from your account page ( http://hubpages.com/my/requests )and unclick the tick that says; "Occasionally show me relevant questions in my account screen."

1. 0
          china manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks - that definately seems to do it !   I never noticed that before, maybe is new or maybe I am just blind.

Are you paying attention Pauladance - this is the fix you are looking for courtesy of Sir Dent.

1. 0
            SirDentposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It has been there for quite sometime.  It was implementyed not long after the questions showing up on our account pages was implememted.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
          SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...interesting...i learned something...i recall a weird question showing up one day....i just ignored it....it was really strange....

working