I think, If hubpages would integrate a feature of Openid, It will surely be a good decision.
I mean, as like our blogger (Google service) blog url, if we are allowed to use our hubpages profile url as a openid to post comments and contribute on other sites... Then, It will generate
1) Good Amount of backlinks to hubpages and will result in Higher reputation of Hubpages in search engines.
2) Hubpages will gain free advertising whenever we (Hubpages Members) will use that openid while posting on other sites, Means Hubpages reach will be increased.
3) Many More loyal writers will join hubpages.
4) We will not hesitate to use our profile url on other sites as becoz we are not doing promotion instead we are posting the url of our real profile.
Why I'm suggesting this feature is becoz today when while commenting on a article written on a popular website I felt it's need and site won't allowed me to use random url to post comment but Open-id was permitted there.
Hope, Hubpages staff knows 'What is Open Id?'.
1) It's the the topic of that page linked from not the ID service that determines a "good backlink"
2) As many other sites allow a URL as part of the name/ID already, this point is moot.
3) I utterly fail to see the logic behind your thought here.
4) But when people put links on other sites, they ARE doing promotion...
I Have seen results and better Results... that's why I'm Suggesting these feature and I know Hub pages will do a research on this....
I have one more feature in my mind (fully different from above one) i.e Adding a section on Article(Hub) Page which will show atleast 'Two Latest', 'Two Best' and 'Two hot Hubs' Written by Same Author...
And, We should Have a option of displaying how many hubs to show on particular hub page upto a limit.
Ya, I know we can do the same via 'Rss Capsule' but it is little time consuming.
by LearnFromMe5 years ago
I have noticed in the past few days while Hub Hopping and scanning my feed that there are a plethora of new hubs and hubbers joining the site and publishing low quality or poorly translated/spun hubs. When I click on...
by job12 months ago
Should hubbers be clicking ads on hubs they are following and expect the same from other hubber that follow them?
by Melanie Shebel2 months ago
Currently, HubPages earns 40% of ad revenue from hubs, giving users 60% of ad revenue. As a writer, do you feel like you should receive a larger piece of the pie?Would this increase your article output?I feel like I'm...
by Ashish Joshi5 years ago
I had no choice but to start a new thread about the same suggestion as the previous thread was closed for anymore comments before I could post my feedback upon the latest profile layout.It appears nice and quite...
by Aficionada6 years ago
I would love to have a checkbox when editing our profiles that would allow us to suppress from public view the list of hubbers following us, in the same way we can suppress our accolades.
by Sue B.4 years ago
First, I want to say I think hubpages has made a lot of positive improvements to the comments features and has allowed hubbers to manage comments more easily now that we can approve and reply to all comments from our...
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.