Are you a repeat visitor?

1. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, but, I was wondering how many times you visit a hub, before you decide that you lost interest in it. I really don't spend a whole lot of time at hubs, but I often revisit certain hubs to see if there is anything different or new about them. It is also one of the reasons why I try to update my hubs when I can.

But this question doesn't have to be just about hubpages. I also find that I like to go to certain stores and restaurants when I am out and about, and I rarely go anywhere else. I also only go to one club, even though there are clubs that are a lot closer to where I live. I often think that I would like to mix it up, but I never do.

Any thoughts?

2. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

With hubs, I generally only revisit the ones that have information that is useful for a long time and relevant to something I want to do.

For instance I've revisited Darkside's hubs on referral trackers numerous times and linked to them.

3. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

With Hubs (or any other reading other than reference books or the classic that has so much symbolism in it there's a reason to keep going back), I read once and that's it.  I tend not to re-read anything (Hubs or not), and it's rare that I'll watch re-runs of TV shows.  I'll repeat-visit a Hubber's profile, of course; but not any Hubs.

With the other stuff you mentioned, it depends on what it is.  I'm a pathetically "repeat-visitor" for some local businesses, to the point where the employees there know how I want my coffee or that I tie my grocery bags at the top.  It's both nice and kind of embarrassing to have someone at a business see you coming and get whatever it you "always buy" all out and ready for you.  hmm  lol  With the routine stuff/regular stuff in life, I pretty much like to find a business that meets whatever requirements I have (even if that's atmosphere, price of things, whatever), and just go there.  I don't want something as routine and necessary as grocery shopping, clothes shopping, or a car insurance company to become an unending quest for adventure.

On the other hand, with stuff like coffee shops, restaurants, or other "social-related endeavors" I'm always up for looking for new ones to add to my list of options.