jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

Am I on Good way ??

1. TheOneWhoKnows profile image60
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 5 years ago

I Joined 4 months ago and I created about 140 hubs.

On ADSENSE i have 10 Dollars, I'm just curios is this good or I'm doing something wrong.

2. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Well, if you see I have 165 hubs and I have been here 14 months but I make about $300 a month. This is because it is not just about quantity, you must also spend a lot of time researching keywords to include in your text for search engines to find, backlinking from article sites and letting your hubs mature over time.

1. ImChemist profile image61
      ImChemistposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow, good work keep in success

3. ns1209 profile image36
    ns1209posted 5 years ago

Your hubs are OK and about quite good subjects but there may be lots of competition for them in the search engines so less people see it.  However your English is not perfect, but quite good if it's a second language! 

Maybe a bit more detail, but your doing alright for 4 months but I'm no expert, but it is not just quantity and it takes time for hubs to age.

4. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Compare your total page views with your adsense earnings and not from the total number of hubs you have. You will get better earnings provided you get regular search engine traffics.

5. dexixy profile image21
    dexixyposted 5 years ago

I joined 3 weeks ago, I've made only $0.09 but this is not worrying me because i read many forums and people were discussing how they made only $10 for 2 months, its healthy

6. Ingenira profile image80
    Ingeniraposted 5 years ago

Try google your Hub title and see whether you can see your hub listed in the first few pages. If no, you may want to consider changing your title to a better one, or do more research on your keyword selection.

7. TheOneWhoKnows profile image60
    TheOneWhoKnowsposted 5 years ago

Thanks everyone for your reply, I have about 6000 views on my hubpages.
    Yes, english is my second language ;-)
    Thanks again