jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

My First Earnings (AdSense)

1. AF CHIEF profile image79
    AF CHIEFposted 6 years ago

Wow, just checked my Adsense account for the first time in probably 3 days and I have a grand total of $1.54.  Never thought I would be so excited over a $1.54 but all I can say is YEA BABYYYYYY!!! 
    I joined 14 days ago and have 4 posts, 3 of which I do not feel are commericially oriented but I did enjoy writing them and they have helped me learn the importance of refining my topics.  The only backlink I have done was StumbeUpon for two of them just to make sure I understood the process.
    I have learned so much about internet marketing in just 2 short weeks, backlinks, pagerank, article distribution, key words and on and on.  The scarey part of about how much I have learned is knowing how much I have yet to learn.
    I'm working on a couple of new related articles and have mapped out a marketing strategy so I'm really anixous to see how that works out.
    Well I'm through screaming from the roof tops about my HUGE accomplishment, lol. Now the goal is to reach the Google payout threshold.

1. Virtual Treasures profile image93
      Virtual Treasuresposted 6 years ago in reply to this

.48 in 6 days for me.  Didn't think it could make me so excited! My daughter started laughing and told me to let her know when I had enough to buy a candy bar! Good luck! I started following you so we can end up a success together!

1. Raghavzx profile image76
        Raghavzxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hi I am a new too here and on the scheme of things
        I earned a cool $4 from 2months. I shall also like to join in your journey on HubPages

2. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! I'm sure there's much, much more to come for you.

1. ImChemist profile image61
      ImChemistposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi lrohner, i see you here on hubpages from 2 years , how much you get from adsense per month ?

2. AF CHIEF profile image79
      AF CHIEFposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Irohner, thanks for the contrats and yes i'm hoping there is much more to come. lol

3. andyoz profile image87
    andyozposted 6 years ago

Very well done, I've been here about six weeks and learnt loads.  My hubs have changed and I'm starting to learn more and more.  The money is starting to come in as well so that's a bonus.  I just hope the success continues for us both!

1. AF CHIEF profile image79
      AF CHIEFposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Andyoz, yes it seems like the amount to be learned is overwhelming but I guess it's like they say about eating an elephant.  One bite at a time.
      Congrats on your earnings too.

1. leahlefler profile image97
        leahleflerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm getting my first earnings, too (been here for 14 days). $2.36 so far: I hope it continues! I'm stoked!

4. dexixy profile image23
    dexixyposted 6 years ago

How do you guys even manage to make something like $2, I've made only 0.09 since i joined, can someone help me tell me my problem?

1. Raghavzx profile image76
      Raghavzxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

guy you are doing great
      I have not able to get my adsense account in first 3 weeks
      and that also means $0 you atleast made 099
      great going

5. profile image0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

Congrats for your first earnings. smile

working