jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

What are the methodology to earn from Amazon?

1. Mousumi Paul profile image60
    Mousumi Paulposted 5 years ago

When anybody clicks on the ads of Google, AdSense gave us the money.So what is the process for Amazon?Click or buy the item?

1. tritrain profile image74
      tritrainposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When the visitor clicks/follows your Amazon link they receive a 24 hour cookie from Amazon.

Anything they buy during that 24 hour period you receive a commission (assuming the cookie isn't deleted).

Anywhere between 4 and 15%, depending.

2. Susana S profile image92
    Susana Sposted 5 years ago

With amazon the visitor needs to buy from the site for you to earn anything. You get commission on anything they buy at amazon after following your link. The more you sell with amazon the better % you get from 4 - 8.5%, though some items such as electronics are capped at 4%.

1. zlife profile image60
      zlifeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Deleted

1. christoss1959 profile image67
        christoss1959posted 5 years ago in reply to this

No they put your affiliate acount (if you have one). So amazon can track it use it your id. From what I know you earn any purchases the user that clicked makes within 24 hours after they clicked.

2. Mousumi Paul profile image60
      Mousumi Paulposted 5 years ago

Thanks for the reply...

1. 62
        techno-hubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If they buy any thing you will get money.

1. relache profile image87
          relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If something is bought AND not returned, you'll earn a commission.

3. Rosie2010 profile image84
      Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

You got all the help from the comments above.  I just want to add that Amazon is a great way to earn more money.  I've only been here almost three months and at one time my Amazon earnings were ahead of my Adsense earnings.... until someone returned a product, then that was the end of that. lol  Good luck!

working