jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Keyword Academy

1. warchild75 profile image43
    warchild75posted 6 years ago

Simple question really,will joining the keyword academy be worth my time doing,i am earning money on hubpages but always feel like i could learn more,is it worth the money for those that have done it and will it help me gain more income!!?

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

There are quite a few hubbers that are members of TKA. Personally, I think it's well worth the money.

3. Richieb799 profile image62
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

What is this TKA? what do we receive for joining? and is it a monthly subscription?

1. profile image0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i would like to know too what TKA means?

4. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

TKA is short for The Keyword Academy. IMHO, it's the best place to learn everything you need to know about keywords and basic SEO. They also have some proprietary tools to help in keyword selection.

I believe the first month is free and then it's on a subscription basis after that.

warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for that Irohner im definatly going to give their free trial a go.Its free for 30 days then about $33 a month or £20 if ur in the uk like me.

5. George Huss profile image60
    George Hussposted 6 years ago

I started from scratch a few months ago. Using the TKA method has been a great education. It helped that the 1st month is free!

warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah i joined last night and am working my way through there ebook,its quite well writen and very easy to understand and looks like it will definatly unlock my earning potential

working