jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. Pat Abbott profile image69
    Pat Abbottposted 5 years ago

Hi, I'm new here and I been looking around for and answer to this question but am still not 100% sure.

I m writing a hub which contains theword 'f****s' (exactly as written here). I wanted to include this as I was making a point about the use of strong abusive language and trying to show examples.

However, I obviously don't want the hub rejected, or to cause problems with Google Ads. So, can anyone advise? Will this be acceptable? Is it better to make a more obscure reference (the 'f-word'?) or leave it out altogether?

Thanks you in advence. Love it here!

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

It is acceptable. In fact, under Google policies profanity is allowed. What is not allowed is "excessive profanity."

3. Pearldiver profile image84
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

There are hundreds of ways to abuse people strongly onlne.. especially Wuckfits!
    Why do you consider that you should use the such basic techniques as you have suggested? hmm
    I see that you don't seem to have a problem misspelling words like advance.. why don't you direct such abuse at the appropriate parties... instead of us passersby who stopped to help you? hmm
    I mean.... be more damn resourceful! What does your author score imply.. for example!! smile

When are you guys going to get a rugby team that listens to their coach huh? hmm
    Look what happened when your old coach took over the All Blacks!! smile - See it's Not That Hard to Abuse someone when they're in the middle of a Leek! big_smile

1. Pat Abbott profile image69
      Pat Abbottposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LOL - I think?! Thank you for the advice and abuse!
      I am an awful typist when I'm not paying proper attention so my forum posts are sometimes a mass of typos - I seem to have a problem with mixed-up letters. I can spell but my fingers can't...

1. Pearldiver profile image84
        Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome Aboard Mate... Excuse my Kiwi Accent but I thought you had asked for working examples! smile

Don't use profanity in your writing.. you only lower your writing standards... when you write, you have the ability to get your message across in many ways. Explore those options and you will expand your writing talents.

Good Luck in your goals... smile