jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

30 day challenge helo

1. Ellarose92 profile image60
    Ellarose92posted 6 years ago

Okay so i really want to try this but i'm somewhat confused on what to do I'm readying everyoes thread but everyones seems to be diffrent so i really would like a gist of what to do or examples so i can understand better!! i'm the type of person who needs to read things like 5 times to get them!

2. Cagsil profile image62
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

I've never taken part in the 30 Hubs in 30 Days, however, that doesn't mean I've not completed a 30 Hubs in 30 Days type of challenge.

(not self-promoting)

http://hubpages.com/hub/HubPages-60-Day … A-Set-Task

The Hub above is part of my participation in a unique 60 Day Challenge I did with other hubbers. It will give you an idea about what is expected. wink

3. Ellarose92 profile image60

oh wow this did help but i think this might be overwhelming i still want to give it a try thank you!!

1. Cagsil profile image62
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Do yourself a favor. Make sure you plan out your strategy, before attempting it. Mine was done on the fly without much planning.

Try to spread out your topics over a variety subjects. Something like about 5-10 topics.

Start by publishing one a day as a planned attack. You should be okay. When you are done, post a couple of links in the Extreme Hub Makeover forum thread, and get advice on how to make them better.

Please try to write quality stuff, which would be good size hubs of more than 400+ words. smile

4. Ellarose92 profile image60

okay thank you so much you are really helpful i'm deffintely going to take the time to plan it out cause i already have a gist of things that i'd like to talk about and you already answered my next question as far as topics because i dont always want to be talking about the same exact thing but diffirent item!! thank you!!

1. Cagsil profile image62
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You're welcome. Do try to enjoy yourself while you're here. smile

Btw- when you publish a hub during your 30 Hubs in 30 Days, put the link in the below forum thread.

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/18049

5. Ellarose92 profile image60

Thank you so much after i finish the other hubs i'm working on and some school work i'm defintely going to plan it out maybe when im done i can run it by you if i'm doing it right?

working