jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Pictures not showing up in Facebook

1. DanielCook profile image61
    DanielCookposted 5 years ago

With the last two hubs I've published on Facebook, the small picture (thumbnail) is not showing up when I post the story.  This is an important part of the post.  Has anyone else had this problem in the past - it used to work fine but for some reason has stopped working now.  I've tried putting the short and long url into Facebook but it still doesn't work.

Please help me - it's sending me crazy.

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

is it giving you the option of showing a thumbnail?
    it has happened a couple of times to me, but I would delete the post and try again. somtimes there are glitches with FB.

have you tried not using the FB share and copy/paste the URL into the status box? maybe that will work?

1. DanielCook profile image61
      DanielCookposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for your suggestions.

Yeah it has the box where you can select whether or not to show a thumbnail and this is selected.

I have tried deleting and re-posting a few times to no avail.  I've also tried the FB share and also pasting the URL.

I think it must just be a glitch as you say.

Finally, at the end of the name of the post there is a {
      http://s4.hubimg.com/u/4505131_f248.jpg

1. 0
        ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yep this happen to me everyday, i just keep trying until the pic show up! sad

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

it happened with one of mine a few weeks ago. I waited a few days and tried again and the photo was intact.

working