Go all out

1. Svdharma profile image61
    Svdharmaposted 5 years ago

I want to hear any legitimate criticism you can come up with about any of my articles, SEO tactics, etc. I am ready to hear it. Here is one of my hubs:

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-smoke-po … weed-users

2. Pcunix profile image91
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

You mean other than it violating Adsense rules because of drugs?

Which is ridiculous, yes, but it is probably going to get flagged.

3. Svdharma profile image61
    Svdharmaposted 5 years ago

Medical marijuana is recomended by a doctor and legal on the state level, and practically the federal level (Obama told the DEA not to prosecute medical marijuana users, even though it is technically illegal still in federal law). That definitely counts as medicine, not illicit drugs. Would there be any problems with a hub dealing with using prescription pain drugs to treat back injuries? Unlikely. Also, I dont think that either google or hubpages want to remove themselves from the medical marijuana advertising business considering how many searches are done relating to that area each month (hundreds of millions). Also, one of my articles has already been flagged for another reason and that was resolved no problem, so I think they probably would have noticed if that article violated their policy, although I would not be too surprised if they did not.

Sorry if I came on a little strong there, I wanna make sure that the hubpages employee who is reading this thread deciding whether to delete my hubs chooses not too.