jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

multiple accts

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image75
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

I'm aware now from being on HP 9mo that many here have multiple accts. Fine if you want. But what I don't like that I've noticed is that I'm being contacted by the same person but by it seems 2 of thier accounts, which appears they are speaking to me -as one person- but in two ways. What do you think of that?

People on facebook, i've also noticed some profiles who are the same person but one is male and one is female. Same face , just makeup etc. wtf? person will not admit it. not trying to make fun, just strange and seems dishonest in regards to my relationship w/ them. but then who says the web is honest?

sounds like a freakshow though, when you've got someone w/ 8+ accounts and each one of the same person, is commenting and "talking" and "even flirting" w/ the others. Is this multiple personality disorder?

It's let me in the cold. I no longer want to trust. I mean, if you're getting to know someone who you think is "sane" and find out they have 2 accts on fb which look exactly alike, same face just dressed up female? Then if they are the same, then their accts are, and getting even more complicated....then you see they all write in the same manner. And you see...well, they're not who you thought they were.

*scratching head*

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, that's quite a conundrum.  to be honest, I'm not sure what to tell you other than you can probably ask them why they have 8 different accounts in a casual manner.  other than that, I probably just ignore it or just unfriend them if it makes you feel that uncomfortable. I know i have two facebook accounts.  one for private use exclusively and one for public to get my hubs out there for people.  lol.  However, I rarely ever use my public account, unless i want to put up more links to my hubs there.  Anyways, sorry i couldn't be more help.

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

yeah. well it's freaky when you have a 'relationship' w/ someone, and then find out later. they won't admit it. but it's scientific i think if you examined the pics. i'm sure they have issues. sad. i wanted to meet them too. sad
        that's the hurtful part, when they show an interest then act too scared. crazy. webshit I call it.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
          Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well that's the problem with online relationships as its like playing the lottery.  there might be some good people you'll meet that are genuinely honest, while others turn out to be total freaks, weirdos, deviants and scumbags behind their avatar.  however, im sorry to hear that happened you, but i wouldn't let it get to you. im sure you'll meet someone soon.  have you tried plenty of fish in the sea?  I heard that site is free, and its a great place to meet people?  of course, i never tried it, but that's what i heard.

schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

well thx thta's very nice of you.

working