jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Strange behavior

1. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

What is the most absurd, deviant, abnormal, bizarre, inexplicable or otherwise strange behavior that you have experienced or could even think of?

1. frogdropping profile image85
      frogdroppingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I had my flat razed to the ground by a guy that thought he was my boyfriend, back in 1988. He followed and harrassed me for weeks and weeks.

I only ever knew his first name. He was from New Zealand, never found out much about him.

1. Pearldiver profile image87
        Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

THAT Was NOT ME FD!!

It sounds like the sort of thing an Aussi Cane Toad would Do!! yikes

1. frogdropping profile image85
          frogdroppingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're called Andrew - aren't you? Shortened to Andy by any chance? lol

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
      BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

When I was very young we used to go swimming at the local baths, on the way back we always went into the fish and chip shop. The owner looked just like Joe 90 and we all called him Joe, one day when we were in the shop Joe slipped out the back and the chip fryer caught fire. Not knowing what to do, we shouted Joe's name as loud as we could. Eventually Joe came back and jumped over the counter towards us, we thought we were in serious trouble as Joe didn't like us calling him that name. He just grabbbed us and threw us to the floor as unbeknown to us the shop door had locked and the room was full of black smoke. Joe helped us crawl to the door and escape. When the fire brigade arrived they said Joe had saved us and he got an award. I always got an extra something when ever I went in there again.

3. CMHypno profile image88
      CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

At my friend's wedding one of the female guests used one of the disposable cameras left on the tables to take a picture of her naked private parts

The camera was left with the others and the picture developed. Unfortunately for her, her dress had a distinctive pattern so we all knew who she was!

My only question was - Why?

4. Beth100 profile image85
      Beth100posted 5 years ago

Most strange behavior:  a long ago friend use to use a credit card to shave his face..... and other hairy body part....  yikes

5. 0
      Muldanianposted 5 years ago

Attending a modern art exhibition a few years ago with my mother, we didn't know what to make of the strange items we were confronted with.  In one room, there was a piece of chewing gum stuck on the wall, with a piece of paper stuck on it, which read "Back in five minutes."  This was one of the exhibits.  Everything was equally weird, but everyone attending the exhibition were enthusing about it all.  Not wanting to look out of place, my mother and I stood by a large circular mechanical contraption, and discussed what we thought were the merits of this particular exhibit.  We soon noticed that an employee of the art centre was watching us, and then came over to where we were standing.  He informed us that we were not in fact looking at an exhibit, but an industrial sized air extractor.  We felt foolish, and left the exhibition.